Wednesday, September 5, 2007

ALIIIIVE!

I'm still here after actually arranging for a team of grown men and women to come together and plan the best way to make a large slice in my abdomen, scout around inside, and leave with more than they came in with. I'm home now, and beginning my recovery. I'll put up art in a couple days. It's hard to keep focused at the moment so I'll leave it here. Except for this, Thanks to all who came by to visit me while in the hospital, and also to those who were thinking pleasant thoughts for me. Here's to you, you really deserve medals, but all you'll get is this post, hehe :)
Cheers,
-Micah

2 comments:

rory said...

Hey, just wanted to wish you a speedy recovery. I'm sure you'll be crankin' out the drawings again in no time...

Adam Deutsch said...

How are the drugs? Did they give you the good stuff?