Sunday, June 17, 2007

New location

Hello, my grumpy little badgers!
Jodi and I just moved up to Madison, WI. Lots of cool artists and other creators working around here. I just met Josh Crawly, freelance letterer and comic retailer; Mark Nelson, artist, professor, and master of sarcasm (sorry Mark, this was the best gallery that I, and google, could find); and Leanne Buckley, artist of the Long Count (good lord, is she good). I met others, but they must forgive me my lapses of memory, I cannot remember their names. Good folks all.
Our apartment is also coming together nicely. After a fire in our garage, three days without hot water, and a broken microwave from 1982 was replaced, things are looking up. Cheers folks, it's time to get back to work.
-Micah

1 comment:

Adam Deutsch said...

Right on, brother man. You're missed already...but the knives sing of your name with every cut of delicious foods.